X-Rays in Equine Dentistry - Workshop exclusively for veterinarians
4 May 2022
This course aims for a better understanding on how to make diagnostic head X-rays and how to interpret them. What are indications for X-ray examination as well as pitfalls and limitations of this imaging technique?
Time and place
May 4 2022 09:00 – May 5 2022 18:00
Vetrident - DVM Stijn Teysen - Geertskouter 32 1730 ASSE (BE)
Speakers: Dr. T. Lundström (SE), DVM W. Demey (BE), DVM S. Teysen (BE).
This is a 2-day course organised under the wings of the Nordic College of Equine Dentistry (NCED).
- Technical aspects for making diagnostic dental X-rays (anatomy, values, projections)
- Review of relevant embryology and anatomy for interpreting dental X-Rays
- Cell traces in radiology: How to interpret a head X-ray
- Juvenile versus geriatric: radiographic implications
- Pitfalls & limitations
- Case discussions
- Hands on workshop:
- Making your own x-rays using a DR system
- Standard Projections
- Special projections: TMJ, palatal root projections, evaluation of the bars, clinical crown evaluation
- KV and mAs
Limited number of participants (15) as this is a highly interactive hands-on workshop.
Price: 1295 euro pp. excl. VAT. Coffee, breaks and lunch and diner included.
For more information & registration; contact firstname.lastname@example.org